All-in-one comfort and reliability
Airtemp packaged products offer cooling only, heat pump, or gas heating and electric cooling in a single, compact outdoor package. All Airtemp packaged units deliver dependable performance and their durable, attractive cabinetry complements your home's surroundings. Your Airtemp contractor can help you determine which type of packaged system is best for your home and comfort needs.
Quality, reliability and value…that's Airtemp.
All Airtemp packaged systems include the following features:
- Durable finish: Galvanized steel for added strength and durability, featuring silicone-protected 1.5 mil polyester urethane finish that provides superior corrosion resistance, 50% better protection than standard outdoor finishes.
- Attractive cabinet: Classic dark gray styling for premium product appearance.
- Double protection:Wire coil guard and never-rust mesh hail guard protect the coil from being damaged by balls, lawnmowers, hail and more.
- Easy access: Cost conscious engineering reduces service time to maintain electrical and refrigerant components.
- Corrosion-resistant drain pan: Quickly drains away evaporator condensate.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant: Up-to-date R-410A refrigerant.
AFUE stands for Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency and is a measurement of the efficiency of your furnace.
SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio and is a measurement of the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner or heat pump.
HSPF stands for Heating Seasonal Performance Factor and is a measurement of the heating efficiency of your heat pump.
Technical Specifications can be found in the Literature Library. See link at bottom of the page.